How to Order & What’s Included
We are here to help plan every aspect of your event. Our catering sales director is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Special appointments are available for your convenience. For weekend, holiday and graduation season orders, please phone 2 week ahead for availability. We will always do our best to help out w/ last minute requests or emergencies. Unless otherwise requested, all food is provided in disposable containers and platters to make your cleanup easy!
All six of our locations are available for your meeting, private wine tasting or get together. Prices & conditions vary per location. See listing below:
Monroe St. - no charge, small groups of 5 – 8 people depending on schedule
Middleton - no charge, small groups of 8 – 12 people depending on schedule
Fitchburg - no charge, small groups of 5 – 8 people depending on schedule
West Wash – 2 mezzanine sections for each 20 -25 people each, $75/hr min 2hrs for each
Old Sauk - no charge, small groups of 5 – 8 people depending on schedule
Park St. - private room for 12 – 15 people, $25/hr min 1hr
Other arrangements can be made on a case by case basis.
Confirmations & Cancellations
We can provide you with all the Lines, plates, chairs, tables and moreA firm guarantee of attendance is due 72 hrs prior to the event. At the conclusion of the event, Barriques is guaranteed a minimum payment of 75% of the quoted order based on these final attendance numbers. Barriques can not guarantee adequate food and/or beverage availability when we are notified of guest count increases less than 48 hours before the event. If you need to cancel your order, we request that you do so within 72 hours of your scheduled pick-up or delivery to avoid cancellation charges.
Pickup & Deliveries
Our minimum order for delivery is $50. Delivery within a 15 mile radius of our Fitchburg facility is $18. Outside a 15 mile radius, charges accrue at $16/hr and round trip mileage of $0.48/mile. Orders may be picked up anytime between 7am and 9 pm. We will do whatever we can to accommodate you so please let us know if other arrangements are necessary.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, personal checks and cash.
- Catering menu prices do not include tax and are subject to change.
- All food and beverage sales are subject to sales tax. Tax-exempt groups must submit a copy of their tax exemption certificate prior to their function.
- An 18% service charge will be assessed on the total bill for all on & off premise events where Barriques staffers are present.
- For take-out and delivered catering orders with total food charges greater than $250, a 15% service charge will be assessed on the food portion of the bill.
- A non-refundable deposit in the amount of 50% of the estimated quote is due 1 week before the event. Final payment is due the day of the event for all in-house events and the day after for all off-premise events.
- All food and beverages must be purchased from Barriques for all in-house events
- No returns are allowed for any products purchased for an event, unless otherwise agreed.
- Barriques does not assume responsibility for the loss or or damage to, articles left at the conclusion of any event.
- Due to market conditions, any wine discussed for a particular event may be substituted for wines of like kind and quality unless otherwise specified.
- Due to Federal, Sate and local laws concerning food and beverages sales, no food purchased from Barriques, which remains uneaten during the event, may be removed from the premises.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 277-9463