Thank you very much for signing up for a Barriques Wine of the Month Club Membership. In order to insure that your order is set up correctly, please thoroughly read through information below.
If you purchased the club to be picked up at a Barriques location:
– Your wine club will begin on the 15th of that month following the month you placed your order. Example: If you ordered the club anytime during the month of October, the wine from the first month of the club will be available for pickup on or after November 15th.
– To pick up the wine, stop by the store that have designated, let a Barriquer know you are here to pick up your wine of the month wine, give them your name and you should be all set. Don’t worry if you can’t make it on the 15th. We hold onto the wine for several months to accommodate peoples schedules and will place a courtesy reminder call if several months of wine have not been picked up.
– If there are details of the club that you would like to switch(store pickup designation, red or white wine etc…), please just stop by the store or send us an email and we will help you out.
If you purchased the club as a gift:
– All the above holds true for club memberships that are being given as gifts.
– For your convenience a downloadable certificate will be made available to you at the completion of your purchase. This certificate may be filled out and be given to the receiver of the club membership. When picking up wine for the first time, it is NOT necessary to have the certificate.
Lastly, we would strongly encourage you, if you have not already done so, to sign yourself or the person to whom you are giving the club, up to receive our Barriques e-newsletter. The sign-up form is located to the right. In addition to great deals on the products we sell, the newsletter is one of the best ways to keep up to date about what is happening at Barriques. We also include a small reminder once each month that the Club Members wines are ready for pickup.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thanks.